Skip to main content

Cadbury's Chocolate Factory


Decided to take Amelie to the chocolate factory near Birmingham for a day trip. We got a lot free chocolate as well as buying a lot of chocolate to take back home at discounted prices. It was a fun sunny day and learned a lot about the origins of chocolate, and the rise of the Cadbury's Chocolate Empire. Here's a picture of high-heeled shoes, made from chocolate. I thought it was quite cool. Perhaps chocolate can be tool for art too?

More photos here.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lunch with Grandma Ng - Japanese Style

For lunch, after praying at Grandpa's resting place, we set off to a local Japanese restuarant which Grandma likes very much. I went for the roasted eel in teriyaki sauce with rice. It was really really nice, and could have had another two bowls. Grandma's favourite dish was the barbecued squid. We also have pan-fried dumplings, beef rice-don, and my Aunt ordered her favourite sushi rolls. Really enjoyed that meal! More photos here .

Homeward Bound

Hello again, thought I'd give an update of what's going on in my mundane life. After chatting with my wife, We will be moving back to my parents's home in Manchester (well Ashon-under-Lyne to be precise). We feel it would be better for her to have people around like our friends and family should anything happen. Plus I get to hang out with my friends again! As with my work, I will still be working at my current job in London. The plan is that I will be travelling to London to work in the office for three days (Tuesday to Thrusday) and work from home in Manchester for the other two days. I felt it was a good compromise, and I'll get something back for the travel and accommodation costs (some but not all), plus I'll will be stilling working and earning the dough. Now we're in the middle of putting stuff in boxes ready for the big move in mid-June. Dug out a lot of stuff that we don't need, so we'll be holding a car boot sale to make some ca...

Hello, Amelie is sick again...

Just an update.  I know it has been a while, but Amelie is in hospital with some bad virus.  Hopefully, she will get better soon...